Tell a Trumpaloo that Trump had anything to do with what happened in Pittsburgh you're going to get a horrified Trump-voter "laughing at you." Oh, it'll sound forced--but they'll be working over-time in order try to hold their line of belief that the Pittsburgh shooting happened in an ideological vacuum. To-wit, the Trumpaloo will do their best NOT to know that:
- Gab.ai, the social media where the poster lived was lousy with vicious, high profile, anti-semitic Trump-supporters (such as WI-01 candidate Paul Nehlen).
- He was a strong adherent of Jim Quinn and worked at the guy's radio station--The Warroom--which was far right and loved Donald Trump. The shooter, himself, felt Trump was too Jew-friendly--but the idea that he was an ideological adversary of Trump's is nonsense.
- He was very taken in with the language Trump has used about the caravan and the carvan's singular importance. The use of the term "Invaders." The idea that George Soros representing international Jewry was funding it.
- He echoed the term used on Fox Business News by Lou Dobb's guest from Judicial Watch calling the State Department the Soros-Occupied-State Department (which, of course, echoes the term ZOG--Zionist Occupational Government--the Jews that control America). These two people are great media allies of the President's.
- POTUS himself refers to the caravan as a great story (even as he and his crew realize it is not a great threat) and have made a show of mobilizing the military to underscore to his adherents that the caravan is an existential crisis.
- POTUS uses the term 'Invaders' to refer to the refugees and speculates that, sure, Soros could be funding the caravan. These are both winks-and-nods to the ideas that, again, Jews are levying war against America using refugees.
Today something we've known was coming since like Thursday finally happened: the provisional R-win in AZ was reversed to a D-Win. Now, under normal conditions there were would be some wailing and gnashing of teeth--but this isn't a normal situation. Why not? Oh--well, if you're going to pretend you don't know . . .
And, of course, we know about the potential infection of votes--right?
The Omnivore places his chin in his hand, listening. "Do go on," says The Omnivore.
"Just like how illegal invaders infest our great nation with their vile squalling anchor-babies who are only here because of a flawed 14th amendment!!" you start to shriek.
"I thought as much," yawns The Omnivore.
"Why Do Tehy Kall US RACIST?" You tweet to your 1257 bot-followers.
Okay, The Accusations of AZ Corruption Are Bullshit--But IT'S JUST POLITICS
What was that?
"This is a ploy, Omnivore. Everyone understands it--it's just Trump-being-Trump. No one but guys like Acosta takes him serious." [sic]. "He's jest playin' the media like a fiddle--I love it, I do," you say, hands together against your tilted cheek--speaking dreamily.
"No one?" asks The Omnivore.
"NO. ONE." you say--suddenly . . . defensive? "Except the lugenpress--I mean--uh, uh, The #fakenews-media." You say it "hashtag" with some vocal fry. It's cuter that way, you think.
"Are we sure--because if someone didn't think POTUS was a big ass, wild-ass liar," starts The Omnivore.
"You're TWISTING MUH WORDS," you say--because for some reason your words always get twisted to sound like you're saying racist things--
Let The Omnivore Introduce You To VOAT
VOAT is kind of like Reddit, which you may have heard of--but they have ZERO restrictions on free speech. That's great, right? All Amuhircan, innit? Yeah. Let's go to their QAnon board and see what VOAT thought about the AZ recount . . . (click to embiggen)
"Well," you sniff, "they seem nice."
"Oh," purrs The Omnivore, "You have no idea." (click to embiggen)
The Omnivore just stares at you.
"It sounds," you say, before you can catch yourself, "like that boy from Pittsburgh who shot up the--" But then you stop. No, no, no, you scream at yourself. Those are LIBERAL thoughts!!
The Omnivore cocks an eyebrow.
"It kinda does, doesn't it?"
"NOT. AT. ALL. AND IF IT DID, TRUMP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT." you say--stonily.
"Oh, really?" asks The Omnivore, sounding disturbingly like Willy Wonka from the first movie. "Nothing? Nothing at all? Did he . . . call for another election?"
"That wasn't LITERAL!!" you say--suddenly unsure. Or was it just not serious?? Shit--I can't remember.
"Uh-huh--And when that doesn't happen do these people just decide nothing was to be done?" Asks The Omnivore--"I mean about (((The Jews))), right? I mean--there are thousands of readers of that VOAT subverse--you think that with Trump backing up their little conspiracy theories it's a safe bet that not one--"
"IT WOULDN'T BE TRUMP'S FAULT!" you yell. It sounds more like a bleat though--because as you yell it out, you realize that, well, it really would be. He is our elected leader--and you wanted him there--and really . . . this shit? It isn't out of character.
But you can't admit that--not to The Omnivore. Not out loud--but worst of all, and most of all, not ever, ever, ever to yourself.